BansheeTV Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banshee in the News (Season 3)

Go down

Banshee in the News (Season 3) Empty Banshee in the News (Season 3)

Post  Admin 4/17/2014, 2:24 pm

Film Addict Talks With BANSHEE star Ivana Milicevic:

Banshee in the News (Season 3) Fcef2d7ef4bec1479324cc3961161a65_L

Cinemax's Banshee just polished off its second season. The third season begins shooting next month. I had a chance to speak to the female face of the show, Ivana Milicevic, last week.

There’s badass females in the land of make believe, and then there is Ivana Milicevic. She is one of the many faces of Banshee, and to me an integral part of the muscular action and story growth on the show. She's a force to reckon with and that idea doesn't fade once you talk to her over the phone. She's strong, proud of her work and ready for more. If Antony Starr is the rock behind the show, Ivana is the heart attached to it. After years of comedies and supporting roles in film, Milicevic broke through with the wildly popular Cinemax series. Last week, I had a chance to talk to her about the success behind the show, what lies ahead and the challenges of making viewers see the story beyond the visual pleasure.

Buffa-Was it hard losing three series regulars in the Season 2 finale?

Ivana-We were really bummed about that. We won’t like to lose any of ours. I literally cried when I watched the finale. The writer’s always said that no one is going to be happy. We have a lot of characters on our show. It’s hard to service them all as deeply we would like. We got to see more of Brock, Rebecca, and Siobhan this season. People don’t realize the amount of time actors put into this process. Everything has an intention behind it. We have a million ideas on how a season will go but there isn’t enough time to shoot it.

Now that the Rabbit is gone, what is Carrie’s biggest issue in Season 3?

I don’t know how I am going to play it because I haven’t ready that much yet. I do know that if you have been running for so long and looking over your shoulder, I am not sure if that just goes away. It could be very different depending on what they write for me, but I wouldn’t say Carrie is all of a sudden calm. If it isn’t post-traumatic stress disorder, then where is the post-traumatic stress? If you have lived in fear for so long, I am not sure you shed it that quickly. At the end of season 2, there’s no point in hiding it anymore

Full article below:

Source

Admin
Admin

https://bansheetv.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down